Returns DefinitionA return item is one where there is nothing physically wrong with the item. They might not fit correctly. Or, the merchandise may look different than your expectations. For return instructions, see below.
Warranty DefinitionA warranty item is one where the item is broken or damaged. For Warranty repair or replacement, click on our Warranty tab.
ExchangesWe refund 100% of your original order when exchanging merchandise. To exchange, simply enter a new order for the new item. Then, indicate your new order number on the item to be returned. When we receive the returned item, we will refund your Credit Card 100% of the original charge. See below for Return Instructions.
RETURN InstructionsFollow these steps:
1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number. Email us at email@example.com. Include your order number and the reason for the return. We will respond to the email with a Return Authorization Number that you must place on the outside of the box you are returning. NO returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number.
2. Returns must be within 30 days of purchase. We refund 100% of your order amount when exchanging merchandise. A $4.95 restocking fee will be charged for returns that do not include a request for exchange.
3. The merchandise must be in perfect condition, with no scratches on the lenses or frames. The original manufacturer's box and case/bag must be included.
4. Include a note with your order number and the buyers name and address with an explanation for your return.
5. Ship in a prepaid trackable manner (UPS, Airborne, Fed Ex, registered US mail) to the address below.
3000 Joe Dimaggio Blvd #68
Round Rock, TX 78665
We will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. We will credit the charge card originally used. Refunds are issued for the original amount minus a $4.95 restocking fee. You can expect a refund within 30 business days of our receiving your return. However, your credit card company determines when the issued credit will be reflected in your statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles.
Do not return merchandise to our retail stores. Items must be returned to the main warehouse address above in order to receive credit!